Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, February 09, 2004

fatso is the name and tired is the game... no of course I"m not fat but I have put on the pounds since I got home and well it's time to do something about it.... no not the pounds I could care less if I am 5 feet wide..... but the inability to do things I used to be able to do is not to my liking lol.... I used to be able to run around the dam now I"m lucky if I could make it the length of the mall... it's crazy what lazyiness does to a person... but it's soon to be rectified with a bit of energy... well maybe not energy but I'll turn positive thinking into my goal.... I plan to get back into shape and if that means I gotta brave the cold then... fuk that lol I refuse getting in shape is not worth frostbyte ick.... well sorta I used to walk nearly every day and that means more than just walking to work... problem is I had someone to talk to and well until recently didn't have that... sooo I'm gonna start doing that again and well perhaps I'll start lifing my weights again (need a new set though the ones I got are crap) only thing I can't do (but will have to learn) is situps or crunches... they are bad for my back (sux having a broken back) unless there is another way to give me my 6 pack :P just kidding lol if I ever want a six pack it will be from the liquer store lol... anyway moving on I must start the exercise because if I dont I will be dead before I"m 40 lol and well sposedly that's not to far off to some people :P but anyway here's a beer to my first run.. I'll need a few of them afterwards to kill the pain lmao......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com