Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, February 12, 2004

getting bored at work again... desparatly need to get a new job very soon or I think I'll just keel over.. only thing that actually keeps me there these days is the wonderful people I have met there .... and yes alot of them could even be classed as friends lol..... course I'd be nothing without friendship.... cause it's what I"m all about... thing is I could actually put my sites on making a career out of the place.. thing is I dont want to move up higher than what I am ... cept for helpdesk of course... but it sorta feels that way already... cause well basicly I take over for the agents I would be helping... however where possible I give hints of advice (usually to an agent that isn't throwing it in my face that they are entirly stoopid) but that's another battle..... however gotta keep it together for a while longer.... it's just an off week happens at least once a month.... on a better note.... can't wait for frieday.... it's great to have something other than work to focus on... I miss that.... however I can see some complications coming in the next few months that I hadn't planned on ... but will deal with it when it arrises ... it's time to have fun again.. it's been too long.... another thing..... why do silly things amuse me???? I just spent time pressing the reset button on tyler's website raising the amount on his counter to make him wonder just how many people are visiting his site.... course when he looks at the stats and sees just one person might be dissapointed.... but ummm anyway lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com