Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

gewd suggestion Jenna.... just so happens I have a story for that lol....... crazy what some people think about... what's more important.... fewd of course... and what better fewd to have but ice cream.... speshuly when yew crave something... yew can put nearly anything in ice cream... from fruit ... to cookies.. to chocolate... to spices.... and pretty much all of it tastes good.... course other people use it for ummmm more desireable circumstances.... but yikes talk about frostbite heheheheheh...... perhaps it should be just plain... nope I dun think so plain ice cream is nasty... but it does go down the throat smoothe....... hhhmmmm better change the way that was going.... anyway yeah so yew wanted to talk about ice cream??? of course who can refuse it.... it can be brought up in a conversation saying hey..... would you like to go back to my place......... for some ice cream?????? course yew might get a slap if yew said it that way.. but not if yew say it ummmm never mind :P get yewr own material.... sooooooooo I have a date on monday.... or at least it was said that way :P I get to tease someone now.... and low and behold it actually because of .... yes yew guessed it ice cream....... it's not really a date yew perv's I'm just making someone squirm :P lol but enough fun..... I will now need a new topik lol.... though I do remember a good story I will try to write it tomorrow (if I remember damn stupid bad memmory)..... now go have some ice cream.... I am :P ...... just wish I had my fav...... hooofprints mmmmmmm yummy butterscotch with chocolate chunks (filled with more caramel) through it....... snickers ice cream is good too lol........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com