Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

gggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shit fuk fuk fuk.... had a story half typed here and now I dun feel like repeating the typing as it wont be the same... (had an ordeal tonight on my way home sheesh) anyway onward with a diff topik...... ewps it was such a gewd story that I must try to retype it lol

so I"m on my way home tonight from my friends place (better rephrase that in case she reads it) g/f's place and I get to the bottom of town past needs and some dood yells for me to stop... I shout back wut yew want? he again says hang on I gotta ask ya summin... and well I"m in a hurry because my arms are sore and I"m carrying my loot... (went shoppin earlier today) so I stooopidly slow down and ask him again wut .... he says wait up for me.... and then I recognise the pretty much drunk dood and thankfully he dun remember me... so I start walkin again and he asks me where I"m goin ... I say I"m mewving (I'm still carrying the bags) .... he says at this time of night??? (it's 2:30am) and I"m like no time like the present... he's like ok kewl... but then grabs my arm..... and says stop fer a second... I"m like no I dun think so... he says slow down I gotta ask ya summin... so I impatiently say "What DO You Want!!!" he's sorta gettin the hint and finally gets to the point of him wasting my time (that I already knew was comin).... so he says couldja stop for a min? I"m like no I gotta get goin.. so he says could ya give me 50 cents for a coffee? and I"m not puttin my bags down fer nobody (speshuly an old drunk) so I tell him I dun got it.... he lewks rejected but I dun give and he continues onward ... (I"m still walking) I ask him about the coffee he seems to be carrying in his hand and then he tells me it's rum... so of course I say well that's better than coffee... he says yeah at least I'm warm... so I return his stooopid remark from earlier... at this time of night??? he sorta laffs and starts to cross the street to tim horkons... (coffee shop) and I"m a bit curious.... why's he goin to the coffee shop if he's bummin me fer 50 cents fer da coffee?????? useless bastard he wanted the dognut too..... so thankfull to return to my journey I keep goin home and arrive safely without anymore stewpid drunks askin me fer money they dun need....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com