Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, February 05, 2004

gracious... from ice cream to a dark and twisted path... mewvy's I can talk about a lot I"m sure.. but perhaps I shall explore the depths of spirits and occult? however I"m not a big believer in the subject so I doubt if I could put back a comment that you would .. well perhaps.. appretiate lol though I will post something .... I did ask and so I shall continue.... shall it be about my belief's? or shall it be fiction and non-fiction... how about I surf the web and copy other stories??? no I dont think so lol.... course for my favourite time of the year to be halloween .. one would think that I had a love for strange and weird things... well yes I do but ghosts and paranormal stuff??? I like to believe in things that can be explained more.... but besides my belief ... I've always had the curiosity for such things.... like I could be alone in a room and hear noises and go to investigate but not see anything to explain it.... is it the ghosts coming to get me??? perhaps... all a matter of opinion... however I've heard great things about people sleeping or doing nothing in general and coming out of a daze seeing things.... call it dejavous or something... I've never experienced things quite like they say... there is a thing called mind playing tricks on you... and I believe this to be more accurate... stress... or other emotions can be hard to deal with at the best of times and the way our society is coming along we dont know how to deal with it properly.... complex things could be done by us if we were a little more concious of our usefullness... but unfortunatly we rely on other people or devices (our creations) to do things for us......... brain fart.......... I just lost my train of thought (actually sat here for bout 2 mins going.. umm what was I talking about) .... perhaps this is an example of things.... but anyway back to the subject lmao.... think about it.. many ages ago we've evolved from ape to building fire to horse n carraige... well now we are working with machines from electricity... what will happen when we create something that we can get power without killing or destroying something... it's great to think about the possabilities... however we are a product of our own destruction... not sure if we'll actually be able to make it that far at the rate we are going... but then that brings us to the possabilities of space exploration... do you want to live on the red planet??? I dont but I would like to visit lol.... getting away from ghosts (that I dont believe in) and moving on to aliens.... this is a subject I find more possible ... with our abilities growing from fire to electricity... to building space ships.... we've come from a belief we lived on a flat box (or something) that if yew went far enough yew'd fall off the face of the earth... but we've discovered that there is a solar system and more planets..... but!!!! also that there really isn't any end to it... we just haven't been able to get past this.... now we have a star (the sun) and there are many others (more stars) ... how can we say there is nothing out there when we can't get close enough to see the possabilities..... who knows what could be there... from caveman to now.... what could be our next evolution...... but that is another story.... I'll get to some ghost crap tomorrow after I've thought about it lol.... I have more of a negative side to that ... aliens and space I have nothing but the best opinions for it and love discussing it's possabilities.... enjoy and ummm perhaps I'll remember a few stories of ghosts I've been told lol....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com