Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, February 13, 2004

how far would a person go for a friend.... well I spose that depends on the person.. or how much they really are a friend... I'm sure we all have a few that we'd go to the end of the world for but then there are always those that we'd just as soon let fall over the cliff and not have a second thought for..... I'd like to think I'd go that extra mile for anyone... unless of course I really hate them but that's a different story... now why I talk about this yew wonder? perhaps it's just silly I was sitting here thinking about things and what to write and well just started .... I'm thinking that perhaps there's something that I should be doing that I'm not sure is right or not but it's one of those life altering decisions.... and no it's not for a g/f lisa sheesh..... anyway perhaps I'll think more about it tomorrow.. I just want to sleep now.. had a stupid day at werk... but a wonderful suprise afterwards... my frozen g/f met me at werk tonight lmao very funny sight... we really should have a diff policy for the door... like a waiting room or something lol... but oh well perhaps I shouldn't have gotten stuck on the call to have her waiting the extra half hour ..... and I was thinking of ditching the call too.... (hate lan issues) spose if I had known she was out there the caller would be learning what ..... format c: ...... meant at his OEM (original equipment manufacturer)....... yes soooo time to thaw out I"m goin to bed.... no yew can't join me :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com