Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I hate some things people do.... it bothers me down to my bones.... it's soooo strange that I just gotta write about it..... and it's stupid ....... yes atachments.... or email forwards.... people create stuff in speshul programs and then send them to everyone they know.... not even concidering the fact that they can't open it .... it's like the msn software it has this ability to store email in an offline status... it compresses it or something in a form that can only be opened by the msn software... another example is a word document ... it can only be opened by word...... and yet people insist on creating documents and sending them to everyone they know.... I get about 20 messages a week that I cannot open because people either dont know what they are doing or they dont think about what they are doing.... (well I can open them but I have to install speshul programs to open them and that's just wrong) but I know what I'm doing ... I wonder how many people out there get email and are sitting there wondering how to open the shit but just get pissed off.... I've had a few customers call in complaining about that many times... not everyone is smart enough to know they need a speshul program to open a file... and not everyone has the money (or theft knowledge) to own the programs to open them..... lets in the future show some compation and stop sending email atatchments that people can't open lol.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com