Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I think it's best I get off that subject... could wind up getting myself hurt lol... plus voicing an opinion against wiminz is nothing but trubble.... however I'll agree with all three of them statements in the previous posts comments (just happens to be made by wiminz :P) but I should add that the same rules shall apply for men too... but it just happens that most men dont have the balls or the wit to actually use them lol... for the most part I haven't had the need cause well I"m a genuinly nice guy... however if pushed far enough there are consequences.... damn I hate being hated because I"m right lolol..... ewps I better take that back (not) anyway onward with daily events.... hhmmm I watched more mewvy's that's it.... but it's nice to watch them with someone other than my little brother lmao...... blah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com