Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

so far so good I made sure I didn't get out of bed before 4... though my alarm was set for 1.... I heard it... and turned it off... then knowingly rolled over and went back to rest my eyes on and off for the next little while... hhmmmm perhaps I can do it again tonight lol.... but I got plans so have an excuse to get my sorry ass outta bed... lmao @ my cheering squad it's not like I am dying or something lol but anyway appretiated just the same :) ewps at amy not getting her valentine.... but umm I dun know where yew sit still :P well I sorta do but yer never in when I check lol (damned dial vto or diff shifts) anyway valentines coming up and have to get my "special" somebody a better valentine than I"m giving out at werk lol... but all is not lost I have a great idea just need a favour (if possible) from my gewd friend Lisa lol I"ll talk to yew in email tomorrow bout it... pretty sure yer not around for the next couple days because of bday things oh and by the way happy bday lol (ewps I didn't send my sister her bday card and it was 2 days ago) she's gonna kill me so dun feel bad when I dun give yew one either lol......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com