Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, February 01, 2004

so I seen a lot of drunk people tonight... I was one of them... and ummm I'm eating at the moment because everyone was way to fukn drunk to get pizza... but they all complained about the mcyuckleds I had.. and when I offered to share.. they didn't like what it was so screw em :P ..... and ya think some of them would go out tonight.. but noooo they were too wasted to go anywhere or just lazy I think anyway I had a good time laffin at them was quite good... and I didn't pass out first lol amazingly... course I"m prob the only one actually still up but I'm just weird I spose lmao....... onward with party weekend... superbowl tomorrow wooo hooo go panthers go lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com