Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

so much for telepathic abilities.... used my super powers today and just like the two past commenters said ... it didn't werk.... well it sorta werked.... I figured out what she was thinking ... but it wasn't nice lol.... spose I can be a bit of an ass at times.... of course I'm kidding .... though I may not always say the right thing .. I always have gewd intentions and can normally make a situation good or better.... that's just what happens when yewr a genuinly nice guy... (yes amy I said it again lol) anyway I must get my act together... it's time to start making plans for my outings..... first thing is a ski trip... yes ski trip... I must get out boarding this year or I will freak out.... next is a trip to halifax... (the test trip before the big road trip) and then the big road trip... already have most of my plans werked out for the big road trip... and ski trip is falling into place... now just gotta confirm a few things and then gotta get the halifax details werked out... gonna be fun regardless.. (long as I dun end up broke lol) but anyway that's that for now.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com