Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, February 22, 2004

this post may not make any sence but I gotta jot something down on the subject.... but anyway I dont know how to put this to people sometimes but it's seems strange to me how some people react to other peoples emotions.... like if yew dont act a certain way for situations ... yew should be condemed for what yew believe in.. personally I deal with most situations very differently than most others do.... religion is a very good example to go by... however I choose not to get into that subject just yet lol..... death is the one that usually catches me in a situation..... I dont really have any emotion for it in most cases... it's a part of life that I accept and we all will feel all aspects of it in some part of our life.... personally I choose to go on with my life... as I find it easier to move on if I dont concentrate on the negative.... like I wont take time off work for it... or if I had plans I prob wouldn't break them either.... however depending on the person it is.... I may reschedule events to fit around a funeral (even though I hate them and it's not because of the dead body either... well not entirly lol) .... I've been told in the past that it's because I haven't lost anyone really close to me... but I dont think that's the case ... I have lost many people close to me.... not nessesarily in death but to me it's the same thing if yew dont see or communicate with a person that yew were once very close with ... also if anyone asks my opinion on the subject they tend to not like what I'm saying.... that I"m a cold heartless person lol... well if yew think that of me then yew really dont know me.... deal with it.... just because a person doesn't break down and cry ... the "normal" greiving process doesn't mean they are cruel or anything it's just that everyone deals with it differently... and of course it's not the same for all situations... anyway enough of the grim topik... must find something nicer for my next post.... it's just in the air at the moment.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com