Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, February 08, 2004

time off from work is great but it makes ya do stupid things..... I am at a loss for what I have done with my last two weekends.... last weekend was spent in a bottle or doing absolutly nothing lol..... now normally I wouldn't complain about such a thing but I'd like to think I'm doing something with myself for the positive... and well I think I have done that... have to rethink the next couple months of what I'm going to do.... have some changes to make and first thing on the list is not to be so lazy no more... course this is easier said than done.. will need to change a few of my hobbies around to make it easier to do things... I found that I have been wasting half my day sleeping... when I used to sleep maybe 4 - 5 hours and now it's like 8 - 9 and that's just sick.... went for a walk today with a friend and her nephew... and had to carry him around.... arm started shaking afterwards freaked me out like there was something wrong with it or something anyway it's time to start getting down to business been putting many things off to the side for far too long... anyway enough of that.... how about them bowlers for selectron... yikes at people being mad at them for being paid to bowl... sick if yew ask me :P lol but oh well ... but selectron is for the birds.... another job is looking sooooooooooo apealling at the moment but its not the right time just yet... but most likely soon.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com