Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

well adoring fans... I need some topik's..... I've been absolutly boring lately and well I have nothing to write about... but I have things I could express I"m sure... if I had something to discuss... world peace??? not likely human nature to fight.... and hate so that will never happen... lol but perhaps there are some things that you wanted an opinion on but are skeered to voice your own?? post a couple of topics and I'll try to ramble on about them for a bit.. perhaps out of personal experiences I can share stories.... but I'll at least try to make it interesting.... I just need something to talk about... like this ... this is my topic today... yew giving me topics and well even though it's a boring subject I"m at least trying to make it somewhat entertaining.. even though it's a out nothing whatsoever... that's my specialty.... and yew thought I was boring how rude lol..... but anyway yew name the topik and I'll post something about it.... it might be true.. it might be fake.. but at least it will be something yew requested so yew better read it :P lmao...... enjoy .......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com