Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, February 14, 2004

well I went out last night... left werk early ... bailed.. yes I didn't want to be there lolol but really who does want to be at werk.... so I went out I had a gewd time and welll here's what happened.....
so I had my camera and loaned it so they could take pics... they used it against me damnit.... I took some nice pics and took some horrible ones lol... the horrible ones I was told to make them dissapear (they might but I doubt it lol) and well I posted the rest at the groups site yew can check that here I"m mad at eeeeeena... she didn't show up to join the fun even though she said she would.... but anyway time to go enjoy a valentines day at werk ... jooooyyyy lol......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com