Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, February 15, 2004

what is it about gurls and fones.... they feel this urge to talk on it all the time.... and make us poor guys go through a long drawn out conversation about nothing (which I personally thourally enjoy of course) a better idea would be for the guy to come over to the gurls place.. (or vice versa) and have the talk face to face.... at least it would stop one or the other from fallin ass leep on da fone.. or worse... stop paying attention for one moment and miss what was being said... course that could be used to advantages... that's why they do it I"m sure... they can con (I mean talk) ya into doin stuff ya dun wanna do just because yew weren't payiin attention and agreed to do something but yew forgot about it and it's to late to back out the next day (no this hasn't happened to me but it could happen lol) lucky for me I"m not the one that isn't paying attention on the fone.... so yew know I been thinking up ways to keep the conversation interesting while I draw out a plan to take advantage of the situation :P yup will have a new maid soon... or ummm slap in the face.... well perhaps I"ll just keep my comments to myself lol.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com