Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, March 21, 2004

drunk... wow drunk... I hate it when I get so drunk that I just fall apart.... get sick and pass out... and it wasn't even my fault... well I didn't have to drink but I did anyway but it wasn 't all bad I managed to score myself some points even though I kinda screwed up as well at the same time.... (I'm not getting into that :P) but anyway I spose I should get things in order.... I haven't been myself... well my regular boring self lately... I have been pre-occupied with my girlfriend that I have stopped doing things that I used to do on a regular basis... just dont have the time or the options to do that because I'm always at her place... perhaps I'll have to make some changes or something..... I doubt it will happen though anyway it's time for a shower and a power nap before werk... hopefully I'll have a story to tell soon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com