Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, March 05, 2004

one of the greatest things about tech support... is the hold music... yes the hold music I could sit there and listen to it for hours.... (if I was forced that is) well apperantly that's what half of our customers do... listen to hold music... lucky for us.. msn has 4 - 5 different songs with ads about the features of their product playing through them... over and over and over and over and over ... well yew get the idea... over and over... yeah that's how bad it is... anyway I was on a call one time and we were quite qued up (as usual) and finishing off my support boundries was about to escalate the call to a higher level when the guy (after I explained what was to happen) he comes back with a great remark... oh boy more crummy music.... I suggested to him to do what I do.... I listen to it quite frequently after all..... to sing along... well I think he just about came through the phone after me lol ... perhaps I should not show my empathy or willingness to assist next time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com