Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, March 05, 2004

well it's been a bit ... nearly a week... how rude of me... keep my adoring fans (yes yew 4 people) waiting for a new entry... price I pay for having a girlfriend I spose.... anyway events of the moment... yew guessed it none... I'm boring what can I say... but lucky for me I use werds eloquently (even if I can't spell them lmao) but anyway I decided to clean my room today... well sorta... and I found a page of jotted down werk stories that I might try to decipher... sadly because of my wonderful mammory.. I mean memory I doubt if I can make a story out of them... well perhaps with my imagination I'll be able to recover something from it.... but that will come later... eeeeeeena is sposed to take me skiing this weekend.. but it's not lewkin good so have to postpone plans... perhaps on a friday or a sunday... march break is coming soon so there will be an opportunity to go then... maybe even twice... shame I can't get the g/f to go... she thinks she'll fall all over the place... (isn't that why we all go ????) lol but oh well plenty of time for that in the future (perhaps lmao) but anyway I must get some sleep gotta werk tonight somehow .... be back later


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com