Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, March 13, 2004

what a chore... I just spent the last hour being spit on.. thrown up on... kicked and punched.. crawled on... pushed around.... pulled... chased.... and headbutted.... no wasn't making it with the girlfriend but her nephew...that seems to love me for some reason ..... wants to play... I think I was a bit rough with him though (at one point) but he survived... I however did not.... I had to borrow a shirt from someone to make it to werk on time.... so anyway moving on to funnier events.... went out to the bar last night and was having a reasonably good time.... sitting with my g/f talking and all of a sudden someone starts rubbing my shoulders from behind.... in mid shock I see an even more shocked look on my g/f's face... I thought it was another woman.... soooooooooooo I'm next to freakin out when I look around I am even more freaked out.... it's a guy rubbing my shoulders.... aaaccckkkkkkkk .... now the crappywood has been getting freakier and freakier these past few weeks so it doesn't suprise me but I would hope that a gay guy would get thinking it's a bad idea to touch another man that is holding hands with a woman in a bar... sheesh.... lucky for me the guy wasn't gay... he was married and a friend of mine lol.... anyway that was the big shocker of the night... left early there (so I didn't get to hear my fav song :( ) anyway no problem back to work I go I need a vacation... wish I could afford one lmao....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com