Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, March 14, 2004

what's with all this gay talk???????? I never hinted to anything of that nature :P and ummm well I spose perhaps I did... do I have a hidden secret? masking it up behind choosing a woman??? nope I"m all straight arrow.... being gay is an excuse to not try to get a woman .... I couldn't get one or I dont feel comfortable asking one out on a date... but I could ask my buddy to go and well one thing lead to another...... and it was exciting... perhaps it's the pure pleasure that the gay guy feels from a real orgasm... but honestly that's just tooo sick to talk about here (I've heard some kewl things about a certain place in the rectom.. yuk) anyway as funny as this subject can be I think I'll turn away from it because I might cause some of my readers to dissapear.... dont get me wrong I dun accept or dissagree with being gay... if one chooses to be so then so be it.... my opinion doesn't matter .... unless of course yer askin me out... then I'll just tell yew my opinion lol.... hope ya dun got a fear of rejection.... or perhaps yew have a better way with werds... hhmmmm no ... no amount of convincing could ever sway me that way... no man can treat me as well as a woman can lol... and I dun mean cookin and cleanin for me... (unless of course she wants to lmao)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com