Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

writing my own novel... yes I think so... I've always wanted to do such a thing... but every time I put forth the effort do start one... it sucks... I've come a long way with my writing that I have learned a few things about expressing things with werds... the only real problem is that I tend to write about first hand situations better than describing stuff... but I have created some rather tasteless (depending on yewr point of view) short stories that I've been told were rather gewd lmao.... perhaps I may share some of my writing soon... just need a place to actually do some of this stuff...

though had a rather curious delema today.. was showing up to work and there was a dirty bearded guy in the entrance talking with security (they probably wanted to throw him out but were rather afraid).... it was my dad..... I thought he was gone... but nope he's been around .... love the communication between my mom and him and me... blah... anyway pretty soon I'll have that such a place that I'll be able to go to chill now and again...

and eeeeeeeeeena bailed on me for skiing again... now gotta do some coniving to get myself out there... but I think I have that taken care of... just might have to leave the little brother home.... poor guy he's been lookin forward to going more than I have (if at all possible)

and my buddy came home from the army... gonna be an interesting weekend to say the least lol friday night out... and saturday off... drunk friday night... snowboarding saturday well hell lewks like I'll be spending my paycheck or more this weekend alone... but it should be werth it... enjoy byyyeeee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com