Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

been a busy weekend... actually it wasn't.. I spent my days off in sydney my new future home... big house I actually like it... but it's gonna be hard work for a while.... but the thing that I am not going to like about it......... the school..... I had a few drinks last night and was feeling good .. had a great sleep and woke up to the sound of kids screaming and messin about in the playground for the school... that happens to be in my backyard...... but that wasn't the worst part........ at 9 am.............. the school speakers blasted out the national anthem.... at least I'll know when it's 9am sheesh....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com