Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, April 04, 2004

fans of all ages gather round for the story I am about to unfold is a tall tale... tall being bigger than me (which doesn't take much) and tale meaning no it's not false :P .... anyway this is how it goes.... I was at the mewvies the other night and amazingly I didn't get to choose the film... went to see jersey girl... yes a chick flick.... but....... it was an "ok" mewvy...... I sorta enjoyed it... yes the part where the g/f cried and I tried not to make fun of her... and the part where we sat in the small shitty theatre (cause the gewd mewvies were playing in the better theatre) I can't help but rub that in lol..... but anyway on with the story... so the mewvy was good and I decide to go to kfc (kentucky fried chicken... yes it's a restaraunt and a bad one at that) get myself a twister and a couple chicken burgers.... and well they were horrible.... moving on.... go to the mall and walk around zellers.... odly enough visit the toy section.... and well play with all the toys lol... I just like doing that... course I didn't play half as much as the g/f :P hahaha but again mewving on.... get the bus and get surrounded by a pile of old hags.... and every 2 minutes of their annoying conversation with the bus driver (who is saying all kinds of stupid ... but funny.... jokes) ummm back to the old bag... she's saying the same fukin thing over and over.... my god...... my god... and the horrible voice she was using it kept getting lower and lower... my god.... myyyyy gggoooooooddddddddd.... I wanted to smack her... broken records aren't being used no more.... ewps I didn't mean that... back to the story.. my god..... yes so we finally get back to glace bay and I'm in the mood for sleep... oh hell I gotta go roam.. be back in a bit......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com