Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, April 26, 2004

hey everyone... I won a prize today.. .yep it's one of them loveseat gliders... and well as best I pulled up a quick search here is a brief explanation of what it could be... umm keep in mind it's not as cheap looking as this one but I bet it falls appart if I tried to do some ummm never mind bout that yew get the hint from the title of the chair..... http://www.lloydflanders.com/images/access/7847.gif anyway I did win it and now I must try to find a way to get it to my new home... well that could prove to be difficult I spose I could strap it to my bicycle but that just wouldn't be benefitial.. it will take about 3 days to get there... but that's fine.. I keep hearing .. oh yew won a prize.. do yew want it? or would yew give it to me.... ummm yes I want it.. and I can actually use it too.... I'm pathetic but come on.... anyway I will be sitting in my love seat with a beer in one hand and the spatula from my bbq in the other and best of all... getting paid for the adventure as well lol... but it doesn't matter I'm sure the neighbours will help me use it as well perhaps..... and perhaps yew can have a seat on it if yew help me take it home :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com