Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I hate getting the calls from someone that complains and whines.... was speaking with some kid that was not able to get online and I'm explaining the importance of trying a different wall jack and he's freaking out cause he doesn't have a cord long enough to reach to the computer.... (ordinarily it's the other way around... customers always have that long cord plugged in already lol) anyway he's just a kid.... but the poor guy he was last connected an hour and a half ago.. puhleeeze.. at least wait untill your connection dies before yew complain.. I know ya gotta play "unreal" or "quake" or wutever is being played these days but get over it ... it's 7am on a saturday.. you should be sleeping in ya loser... go an make some friends outside or sumthin.... aaawww who am I kidding if I wasn't at work I'd be doing something similar..... well not really but ya know how it goes lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com