Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I have finally found a driver that is worse than me... yes the lady that drives me to work.... (yew know who yew are :P) she's crazy and I felt soooo safe when she drove me home last night... bet we get pulled over by the police in a few weeks.... anyway found out some kewl news today... my job is nearly non existant but they are gonna pay me .... to not show up..... wow I've never been paid to sit at home and do nothing.. it's gonna be boring but I've decided to do some travelling instead... now I dun have to worry bout vacation pay.. I'll be getting paid anyway wooo hooo.... now for the hard part... gotta save a few bucks up for emergencies along the way... and yes a nearly dead beater car that will make it to where I'm going and back..... I love it when things go the right way... the road trip is starting to look reallllly good


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com