Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, April 10, 2004

not very inspired at the moment... but as it goes I did try to apply for a job on thursday... such a glorious time I had as well..... got out to the place and ask for an application... great she says... I fill it out and attach my resume and she says if I dont hear from them in about 2 weeks then give a call and find out what's going on with it..... I think great that means they should be hiring soon... I get home and low and behold the place I have applied for is about to lay off 200 people.... yes the place is Eds... wonderfull... now I have to find a way to transport my sorry ass from sydney to glace bay and back every day.. that's gonna suck... but living in my own place will be a great feeling again and well worth the hassles of transporting my sorry ass lol... course if the cost of transport is greater that could be a problem but anyway that's in the works.. look forward to my first house party... perhaps I'll invite a few people lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com