Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

ok so I got off my ass and stopped playing games today.... yes I did stop.... (this is why I dun play them at home cause I never get shit done).... anyway I figure I'll just start updating this again instead... I just haven't really had anything interesting to write about recently.... but that's goin to change.. I'm gonna think about telling exploits of my new residence.. (even if I have to make shit up... apperantly I'm really good at that lol) but it's looking like I wont have internet for another month or 2 :( that's gonna be depressing cause I like my internet... girl friend said I could get dialup... ummm I'd rather do without cause it would only suit her needs not mine (isn't that just like a guy to be selfish? lol).... I just lost my train of thought... have a crazy german head sittin next to me and he just nearly killed his machine and all of our cubicles.. I'm fearing my life...... well not really but he did skeer the shit outta me.. gotta big brown spot on my underwear now... mmmmmmmm I have the taste of peanut butter... I'm eating udderly devine heheheh ummm that's ice cream from the crapateria.... so ya know this is somewhere around the 150 mark of posting in my blog... that's somewhat exciting isn't it.... well I guess not... but at least you got to read about 3 mins of drivil here... more to come as I update... (moving in next week so I'll have plenty of spare time to do shit... yes I might even update my websites lol) probably not oh well hahah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com