Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, April 29, 2004

well I got hooked up to the internet yesterday... and I worked all day.... got home and was like well I'd like to get online and do some stuff.. but I got in there and started a couple downloads (about 15 ya know small stuff) and felt this overcoming urge to sleep... it sucks to be on day shift.. well semi day shift lmao... I need to get myself a new hobby lol.... now that I have successfully moved into my own place I figure I'll be able to get back into shape... I'll start eating a more balanced meal system... ya know 3 meals a day instead of 1 big huge one before I go to bed.....

I'll be back later.. it smells like B.O. in here eeewwwww ....

omg it's overcome my desk or something... I'm suprised I dont see clouds of green smoke.. it's disgusting I am going to puke... and the bad part is I was stuffed up all day untill I caught wiff of this putrid smell... it's worse than rotting carcas..... well maybe not that bad but it is pretty bad.... anyway enough of that.....

I need to get a weight set.. anyone know someone that is giving one away?? I need to be able to carry around some dead weight for next year... I"m sure my dad will make me do lugging work instead of on ladders painting or hammering shit in.. (cause I suck at that lol) but anyway I will need to be able to do a days work (actual work) without huffing and puffing like a smoker... I mean I dont smoke and a smoker has more aerobic abilities than I do.... but oh well I'll get used to it again...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com