Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Gross Topik #5


why do disgusting things always happen at werk..... and worst of all.. I find them.... I've told yew about the boogers on the stall walls in the toilets... well now someone has gone a bit further.... yes they must have been having one huge ass monster fukn shit... cause the dood ... I'm assuming ... while sitting on the can pushin it out..... started biting his nails off... and left them all over the fukn floor... I'm sooooo disgusted right now I could just puke... I can't wait to get out of this shit hole... perhaps I can get a job where people aren't soo disgusting.... yes like at a sewage treatment plant.... I would rather digg through poo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com