Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 10, 2004

hectic weekend.. I completely messed up... that's right it was mothers day and even though I had plans of going to visit momma... (and take her to dinner) I didnt ...... and worse... I didn't even call her.. what a horrible son I am :(.... but that will be rectified today cause I will visit her and make sure I give her a nice hug :) on a different note.. blogger has changed it's interface.. and wow I must say it's improved... I'm curious though... they say they have new features.. I must find out what they are.. if they benefit your reading pleasure.. ( I doubt it lol) but that's another day ... today gotta concentrate on working... I took a long weekend off.. what a refreshing experience.. but it's a hard task to come back to this horrible place... and worst of all I gotta do level 1 werk (:P at yew level 1 people) oh well more stories to tell will come of it I"m sure ... and anyway when they happen yew'll hear about it.. gotta get back to work now

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com