Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I think we all missed lisa's comment... anyway I have come to the conclusion that I need to get underway with my website again.... the girlfriend is not gonna like it much but that's too bad :P and well perhaps I'll have a chance to get back into it now anyway ... she's got a game cube yesterday heheheheh something to occupy herself... but I bet I get a slap for mentioning this lolol... I just need to get some different games cause the one that we got ... I dun like that much .... (mario party 5) anyway that doesn't matter I will just have to get back into web design I have a new concept that I think will work and also it will make it easy to manage.. (though I've been saying this for ages lol) I have tons of new content that I need to get off my machine and onto a website so I dont have to take care of it lol .... I know what your thinking... (yes I read minds) you dont care about any of this you just want to see the end result... and I dont blame you.. but as I keep saying it will (eventually) be worth the wait :) .... enjoy

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com