Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 06, 2004

it doesn't pay to piss off managment.. they always get their revenge.. and this time it wasn't even in a pay cut... I got put into tier 1 all night... and well I had some fun with it.. but it was just plain old horrible... reffer a customer here.. and there.. and everywhere cept where they needed to be... (well not really I'm a gewd agent remember) ... so that's all fine but I get the best customer I've ever had on my phone today... he tells me his phone number with some "legibility"... and I stress some..... very much so... great I get his account up.. and low and behold he doesn't know his email address.. wonderfull.... I move onto the issue.. and he spoke for had to be 3 minutes... the only 3 things I got out of it... New CD .... install....... not working..... well that was it... I attempted a few steps... and well as much as he could speak with a mouth full of marbles... I understood him so clearly... not likely.... but anyway this went on for a good 10 minutes.. I tried sooooo hard to fix him but I just couldn't understand a word and he wasn't getting me at all either.... the only thing I could really make out from him was the drooling.... I could actually hear the drool coming out of his mouth.... or was that marbles... perhaps not... but that's not even the best part... I'm sitting in my chair wondering what I would do next.. when I say to the guy next to me... please hang up on my call....... odly enough.......... he did....... anyway enough of that I feel so badly... I just have to get on with my life.... now there is an idea... how about this.... another of my buddies here at work has a non paying customer on the line... says to him.... it's really very simple..... if yew dont pay.. we dont help yew... funny part is... he had to tell the guy 3 times lol...... I was in tears...... but more crying because I had such a horrible day... lets do it again tomorrow

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com