Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 22, 2004

it seems that I have either frightened my normal readers off ... or they just dun like the new comments section that blogger has forced me to use..... perhaps it's just the fact that most of my readers are actually from work.. and they only read it at work... but are now so skeered to read it (they might get fired) that they wont comment either... but I am sure that it's more than that.... I've neglected my blog because I actually have other things in my life for once... a house to take care of... a woman I have to worship and the lack of interesting people I make fun of in my life.... perhaps I should start going out again... but that would be too easy.. not to mention make me broke and I just can't afford to do that lol... but I'm sure I'll come up with some stories tonight... am leaving work early tonight and because I am .. work has this new policy where ya have to fill out a book telling them where your going to be and why your leaving... well for one it's my business.. but if they really want to know that I'm leaving work to go get drunk and dance the night away then so be it... I just think that it's none of their business lol... but I'm gonna stick it to the man :P... party on...

1 Comments:

Blogger eye candy said...

Its nifty that Blogger now has a comments section, but I'll stick with my Haloscan comments, thank you. It opens in a handy new window, and doesnt take forever to load. Plus this comments section is a ripoff of the comments section at both Live Journal, and Blurty.

6:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com