Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 01, 2004

now that I am hooked up to the internet again I need to find some interesting stories to write about again.... seems my audience has either disapeared or found me boring over the last little while... yes probably the boring part... but that must change... I've had some reality in my life as of recent ... so it's been my focus for everything... but now I think things are settled a bit I can begin my fun again.... so here we go....

I woke up yesterday to a very hot room.... the sun was actually shining in my window... it was great... so I got up and did a few things... then it came time ..... yes time... had to get out on the roof (20 feet in the air) to paint the sofet & fashit (if I could spell it would be a miracle) .... well it was quite the reach I must say... gotta love being short.. but ya know it goes like this... putting a step ladder arched against the wall and not supported by anything except the weight of the person standing on it digging into the shingles... what a thrill.... anyway while I was trying to focus on the painting instead of splatting my head on the sidwalk down below... rolling over and getting hit by a car..... I decided to listen to some music instead.... great idea..... but couldn't get off the ladder to do that.. oh well scrap idea almost done.... anyway enough of my boring story ... onward... with the week I"m going to format my pc again.... it's come up with signs of the blaster worm... I'm sooo disgusted.... my fast internet has become crippled and I just want to cry.... not really but I am not looking forward to backing all my crap up.. I have toooo much junk.... the formatting will be quicker than backing up my junk lol... anyway I fill like shit so I'm gonna stop typing... punt my customer and go into idle break for about half hour (see if they catch me).......

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com