Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

ok so I was informed that my g/f has a new neice... and she is totally excited.... yes very excited... and wanting to share in the excitement... dragged me to the hospital (no not kicking and screaming as she'd like to put it) to hold the baby and do that thing that people do for new babies.... baby talk..... yuk.. I never understood why people must do that... it makes them sound stupid and the baby doesn't learn how to speak appropriatly... and worst of all... every one of the nurses (except one that I seen yesterday) does it.... ooochie cooochie cooo... yew lewser get a personality and help the baby learn how to speak properly.... b'ye .... anyway I'm sure they'll come out just fine it's just something that annoys me (trivial stuff lol)... anyway I did hold the baby .. as I am very good at it... and the baby nearly cried twice but since I'm soo great... managed to sooth her to comfort... perhaps I made her pass out when I farted... I dont know... but anyway everyone said lewk... she loves him .. he's so good with her... and that will be enough of that subject (for now).....

on a different note... I am not liking the new blogger.. it's messing my comments section... though they have added a comments section to blogger it's not fukn werking.. though by the time I have this one published it better be working or I'll just have to get upset lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com