Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 03, 2004

sasser me a home.... wow call volume increasing again .. thanks to a new virus.... lewks like we may actually keep our jobs if this continues.... though I doubt it will really last for 2 months ... ya never know though ... still see calls about the blaster worm lol.... anyway was a great day off yesterday.... went to the flea market.. bought some pooop.... I mean a winnie poop bear..... and of course got my share of flea's lol..... and of course drank some beer.. tis good to have beer on yer day off... just need the sun to come out so I can sit on the back porch and really get to enjoy the day off.... perhaps I'll even get to clean up the yard perhaps... or even better I could put a railing on the back porch thing... and of course gotta paint the damned thing... make it lewk nice... but oh well it will all be good soon... maybe install a cooler lol..... welll it's that time again... gotta get back to werk... maybe I can bitch at a couple agents today.. make them feel glad they have a job.. ewps... our customers already do that to them lol....

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com