Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 06, 2004

so I was pissing off the werkplace today... they flipped me to tier 1 for a while and low and behold they flipped me when I had been scheduled for break... so I go on break... and the que goes up and down for a bit... then my break is nearly over and I"m bout to press ready and take (a horrible call) when another tier 2 person asks me to relieve them (for roaming umm help desk) yes yew get the idea.. well I didn't take a call and they flipped me back... later that day I heard from my supervisor (wonderful lady that I used to never see till I got a day shift) she says umm seems like you weren't doing your job today.... I said I was... she said well there have been some complaints.... and ya know what... I dont care.... moving on... my girlfriend (sitting next to me) is trying to guess my password.... do ya think I should let her know it? .... I dont... it would be more fun for her to guesss... and well being my g/f .... I could never lie to her (cough) anyway enjoy your day... I hate tier 1 .. but it's better than dial... (which they nearly flipped me into tonight) spose they were still mad at me for events of the day heheheheheh.......

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com