Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

testing comments section... bastards fix yewr shit

....

well I got the comments working but I dun like it... the haloscan is much easier for my great viewers to use... dun gotta click the back button to get back to the page .. it loads in a separate window... oh wait I can get that to do that too... next update that will be fixed...

ok so I'm an idiot... I plugged the kettle in this morning (cause I'm a nice guy) to make my g/f a coffee..... and then my ride (for work) showed up... I rushed out of the house and forgot bout the kettle... and didn't tell anyone about it... good for me.... I dont have a phone and didn't realize till I was bout 10 minutes away from the house (and I wasn't driving so couldn't turn around) so it was plugged in all that time.. there wasn't much water in it so it would have boiled out and then just heat up... I dont even want to know what it looks like now.. prob doesn't even work... good for me I move into a new place on my own and what do I do... I burn the fukr down lol.... way to go... but it turns out they found it and unplugged it so I'm safe .. but hopefully learned a valueable lesson.... wake up in the morning before yew go doin stuff and leave the house.... ewps...

1 Comments:

Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

kewl.. I think it's werking now

3:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com