Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

well I went out last night... first time since I moved into my own place... and it was alright... went to the wonderful crapi club... I mean capri club... yeah it was gewd.... turns out it's cheap night on friday and all the lewsers go there... and people that just want to get drunk (cause it's cheap) ... so it's also a great place to go if yew want to make fun of people.... like I do.... so we get a table and chill.. the DJ starts to play some older than dirt music and I'm in disbelief but there is this dude on the dance floor doin some sort of jig dance and pauses to do some dirty dancing jig.. then continues on with his motions... and repeats the movement.. (yew'd have to see it to really get the funniness of this) I think he was trying to impress some girl.. but from what I could see he was staring at some guys...... but that's not the kicker... he's on the dance floor by himself... yes by himself.. nobody dancing with him and he's doing this jig thing..... ok so funny moment gone proceed to talk some more.... couple songs later... another dood is up dancing.... again .. by himself.... what is this.. we all take turns using the dance floor?????? well I guess it's ok I enjoyed the show lol... at least this guy had some rythm.. and most important.. no jig movements.... but that's not the best part of the night yet...... there is a show on TV... elimadate... some may have heard of it.. it's a blind date show that the person goes on a date with 4 of the opposite sex... and has to elimidate a person in each round till there is only one left... yew get the idea... anyway in the last round there is 3 people.. the contestant and 2 of opposite sex.. they always seem to be in a club and do some dancing... well it's funny to watch them dance (anyone that knows the show knows what I'm talkin bout) so back to the story.... this guy is on the dance floor with 2 girls.. and he's doing some john travolta / james brown / step dancing ... kinda thing... and for some odd reason the girls like it... he must have money or something cause he looked like he should be wearing a ronald macdonald costume and tripping over his feet.... anyway that was the night out and it was alright I just wish I had a camera.. cause the sites were just too funny......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com