Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

busy busy busy... yes I agree with Supersteve (one of the only blogs I try to view when I feel the need) the blogging community is dying... either everyone is just getting on with their lives (now that the summer has arrived) or they just got bored of it all... yew know .. like I did... .I still write now and then but as you know it's not the same... things just haven't been interesting lately.... except last night.... went to crapioke... I mean kareoke... yeah I can't spell that shit but yew get the idea.. I've been herassed... I mean bugged to go to this event where people "try" or "attempt" to sing words to a song and man were they lousy... I know I can't sing but I"m sure I could do better... however!! at least they have the nerve to get up in front of everyone and "perform".... that being said I could get up there and perform a show for people ... but I doubt I can carry a tune lol... anyway onward with news... well I dont really have any... cept I've begun to work on some websites... now if I can get some time for mine.... well maybe I'll do it now... be back later :P (like yew care :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com