Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, June 07, 2004

Gross Topik #6

well I've seen sum icky things at this workplace (boogers on walls and such...) and not to mention other places as well.. and there is a perticular disgusting habit that I've seen in some places around but this one took it even further than I ever would have thought possible.... I'm on my way into the work building and theres a woman outside (I recognise her from my previous form of employment) she seems like she's picking up stuff outside the door.... at a quick glance you wouldn't think anything of it.. but it seems that she's picking up cigarette butts.... not really out of the ordinary.. unless you dont work here... and this woman .... doesn't work... so why the butts??? well I've seen some people save their cigarette butts for when they are absolutly desparate for that nicotine buzz... and roll em into a smoke.... now this is disgusting in itself because ya have spit and mouth diseases all over em.. but to go around and pick butts up off the street????????? eeeewwwwwwwwwww yucky.... now knowing this woman from before I'd have to say that this is the most likely reason she'd be picking up the butts from the streets but that's as far as I'll go into description of her (because I'm polite :P) so if smoking can cause someone to go to this length of disgustingness... what is it about smoking that makes people start??... I'll never understand it... I actually tried to smoke once and I just couldn't get past the gagging coughing effect it gave me ..... what makes those that choose to smoke do this... surely they didn't like it when they first did it... what is the driving force that made them get over the first week of coughing and hacking... it certainly doesn't taste good.... and there really isn't any good effects (other than making the person puke possibly) one smoke doesn't get you addicted... you would have to smoke at least a week before you just can't stop anymore... but oh well it's a personal choice.... and I'll lay that to rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com