Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I also hate cell phones... they drive me nutz.... speshuly the ringtones... they are horrible.. people always have these nasty beeping sounds that "sposedly" sound like music.... it's horrible... and then your in a conversation with someone and the beeping goes off... and they stop yew in mid sentance... saying... I gotta get this... and if your at a mewvy... that's the best time to hear them nasty sounds.... but even better... the people that walk down the street talking into the damned things... and then they ring.... hahhahahahahahah that's the best bits.... I wish I could look that important.... how about the kewl signs they have at the hospital.... ya know the ones that say dont' use them because they will interfere with the machinery that keeps people alive .... like if ya take the call the dude is gonna die.... perhaps he might die from the ringtone... I bet on it..... some of them have extremely high frequencies.... anyway it's time to go back to boring class...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com