Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I fixed the comments section again.... I had it messed up because I was keeping track of how many comments sections I had... so I played with the code again and now it's all set to have comments added automaticly... problem is the way I had it before makes it so there are now 2 comments sections for all older posts.... but that's all tech talk that yew dun wanna know bout .... (and nobody ever reads my archives... do they? lol) .... so here we go with more interesting news.... I get to work today and find out that there is no shortage of free spirit people.... that means people that dont mind showing themselves in public... or perhaps just their undies.... I can only imagine how people would react for me to display my undies in public... I think it would be ridicule or perhaps disgust???? so if that's the case why is it ok for women to do it? I mean I was goin into the lunchroom to put my lunch in the fridge and just as I am bout to go in the room some girl is leaning over putting her lunch in the fridge and her underwear is in my face.... now dont get me wrong normally that's a site a guy would want to see but .... (I'm a happily fakely married man :P).... I dont think it's appropriate at work... but what if the girl wasn't good looking??? I was at a bar a few weeks ago... I"m pretty sure I told the story already but here goes again.... in the bar and I'm sittin in my seat... get bumped from behind and natruly turn around to see what is going on.... but get a face full of underwear... from a larger woman.... ick... short of puking I notice that not only is she leaning over exposing herself but she's also making out with some old decrepid dood..... time to puke.... but now that I've spoiled your appetites I spose I'll go on to thinking up some more better stories.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com