Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I haven't relized how much I have been wasting my time lately... any spare time I have I spend it sleeping or downloading mewvies.... the only thing different with this is that I normally am chatting or building a website as well... I just haven't been doing that stuff... course pretty soon I'll have plenty of spare time so I'll be able to finish all my website projects that I have started .... (and I know yewr all expecting that ... sheesh) but oh well I'll just have to get my act together..... now for the news (dramatic story time)

... taking the bus along the road and hear pounding sounds on the bus.... normally this isn't something to be worried about.. it's just a bunch of kids chuckin some things at the bus... but this is no ordinary night.... they chucked something bigger or harder.... the bang was louder than normal... or maybe it's just because I was sitting closer to the bang... but not as close as my girlfriend.... she turned towards me a few moments after the bang and the bus driver kept going... until someone said something... I heard a lady say something that a girl got hit... she's bleeding.... another person said stop the bus... then I seen it... my girlfriend had fragments of glass in her face... my first reaction... PANIC... no can't do that... calmly I got her to stand..... took her jacket off.. it was covered in shards of glass... sat her down on a different seat accross from where she was sitting... told her she was ok and not to touch it... it wasn't so bad.. the worst part about it was the shards were just like dust and couldn't be seen too well... any brushing movements would probably cause them to dig in her face.. but we didn't do that... then it started.. I realized other people were on the bus.. they started their "gossip" and all kinds of other stupid shit... some lady came walking over... luckily she had a cell phone... she was talking with 911 and they wanted to know more information so I didn't mind her coming over... but there were some old ladies on the bus and one I remember from a few weeks prior (I'm always taking the bus) she's the same lady I told a stupid story about a few weeks ago ... all she ever says is "my God" and she has a horrible voice too... anyway I used that to cheer my girlfriend up... (I"m soo good at that for some reason) and we realized she was indeed .. ok...

then the ambulance and police came... the ambulance personelle came over and looked around said that there wasn't really much they could do (I'd taken care of everything pretty much) and then they asked how she was gonna get to the hospital.... I thought isn't that your job??? but I remember that my parents had to pay for the ambulance when I broke my leg.. and I was also remembering it was $60.. yikes... it wasn't serious and well they agreed with me... but they aren't very good business people .. normally they would be saying get in the ambulance we'll take yew... yes a very expensive taxi... they mentioned it would cost $120 (after I asked how much their taxi was) I nearly went into shock instead of my girlfriend lol.... so then they left and it was the police lady that came next... she took her statement and that was it... they left to "try to track down the villain"... it was in between all this mess that I looked at the window... it was pushed in a bit (I"m suprised the device .. rock or whatever... wasn't still stuck in the window) a huge spiderweb effect all over it... and the shards of glass were everywhere... I nearly became mad at that point but then I heard people talking and had to keep my girlfriends attention so she wouldn't rub her face or anything else.... in the middle of all this some little girl brings up napkins for my girlfriend to wipe her face... I thanked her but only used it to wipe some drops of blood (and there wasn't much of that) from her face.. didn't want to wipe more glass in her face.... so we continue onwards and go to the hospital

... get to outpatients and do their little interview filling out forms and wasting 20 minutes in the meantime... and finally after a while get called into triage (the interview room before ya see a doctor) and what does the woman do... she starts rubbing my girlfriends face with a cloth... stupid woman... girlfriend is wincing and the woman says.. does that hurt??? no it fukn tickles I have glass particles on my face and your rubbing it into my skin... she didn't really say that but I know she was thinking it... but the rest of the story is boring... except the part where we are waiting for the doctor and my girlfriend is saying.. I wish they would hurry up... I want to go out to the guildwood lol... figures I know where your priorities are ... but oh well it was all good anyway managed to finish our night out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com