Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I've decided I hate zippers... when yew take a leak and yew zip too fast (speshuly if your not wearing undies) you can catch yewr privates in the zips.... ouch... or if your trying to access someone elses privates you have to completely stop what your doing to get any further (quite the distraction and mood ruiner lol)... or if it happens to twist the wrong way and your doing something yew can cut the fuk out of your hand or something.... (and I mean if your carrying something or perhaps scratching sheesh .. yew perverts) ... on a brighter note I think I'll have to use my imagination from now on... (just to show yew I prob wont be able to blog more lol cause I'm just boring) lately have not been inspired so the blogs haven't been coming along.. but my time (and attention) have been focused in other places (which is actually a good thing for me lololol) but anyway that's how it goes when yewr life changes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com