Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, July 19, 2004

Gross Topik #7

how about the time ya go into the washroom at work ..... and yeah .... dont leave floaties in the toilet here.... people give ya funny lewks when they go into the stall yew just visited lmao... speshuly when yew know them.... they take offence or something to it... I mean the toilets here suck... if you flush it gets rid of most of it.. but there is always some sort of floaties (usually toilet paper) and ya just can't get rid of em.. I mean I flushed it twice at least and didn't get rid of em... so I'm sure the third flush (that he did) didn't help any either but the look he gave me was great... priceless (I hope he's reading this lol)
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com