Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I love family.... speshuly ones that know yew well.. see yew on the street... look yew in the face (and I seen him mouth my name) but keep driving along like yew dont exist.... that kind of family is great.... I think I'll go visit him later..... with a big stick in hand perhaps... anyway I am once again at this hellhole job and the rumors are getting worse.... people are complaining more and moral is dieing once again.... people dont know how to do their job and others are giving even more rediculous information to these people that know nothing...... I got a call yesterday and the lady was trying to transfer me a call.... she couldn't figure it out... we  havent' had any new hires in at least 4 months... these people must have transfered at least one call to tier 2 in that amount of time... but that's another story.... this woman trying to figure out how to transfer the call (didn't even ask me what-s0-ever) hit the wrong button and put me on hold ... I'm assuming back to the customer.... said some nonsense.... hit the wrong buttons again and then released both me and the customer..... where do we get these stupid agents from???? and can we sell them to our competitors.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com