Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, July 05, 2004

leave it to me to be the best agent on the floor.... we all moved to new desks again and to show how please I was at moving I decided to take the advice of my neighbour and pull a prank ... on my desk.... my neighbour had some streamer rolls left on his desk from somewhere and thought it would be a great idea to gift wrap all his tools ... computer and things... well I thought it was such a good idea that I did it ... and he chickened out lmao.... so onward I went wrapped up the phone... the keyboard and laced the monitor with streamers..... then did the mouse and also did one of the old modem displays that we had kickin around..... so my neighbour being the chicken wrapped up his water bottle that he didn't want and left it on my old desk lol..... but that's still not the best part... I was off the day of the move and didn't know where I was moving too so I had to leave my drawer of junk at my old desk and we all know how protected our stuff is in our desks (yeah right) ... so I came in the day after the move and went to my old desk.. found that all the wonderful giftwrapping was ripped off and left on the desk.... and some personal things of the new inhabitant of the desk were moved in and placed accordingly..... and best of all... my drawer of junk.... was gone.... I freaked... went up and down the ailes twice looking for my bucket... but it wasn't there... so I figured they were getting back at me for the great present I left before I went home..... well I took the things that were on the desk and hid them on the person in retaliation... (I"m so nice) and I took the headset from the desk and marched upstairs to find my new desk... it didn't take long to find the new section we were in cause of my fellow agents (they stick out like a sore thumb... in a nice way :P) so I go up and down the ailes looking for my new desk.. and I find my name tag... and on the desk... is my drawer... yikes what did I do.. I (like most others) overreacted and freaked out over nothing.... so I got my deks all situated and had to run back down to my old desk.. fix everything I messed up (hopefully I didn't wreck her crosstitch) and get out of there... I think I shall be visiting the hospital soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com